- Undergraduate degree, preferably in science or business, from a recognized academic institution; advanced technical or MBA degree preferred.
- Fresher or 1-2 years of relevant experience in business development in the pharmaceutical industry is a plus.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Preparation and updating of country-wise portfolio trackers, monthly updates to management on the portfolio, and discussion with cross-functional teams.
- Managing MIS and Dashboards for time-to-time portfolio updates to the management.
Skills / Abilities
- Business acumen.
- Self-starter, able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Learning aptitude to learn and understand analytical skills.
- Able to coordinate and collaborate with multiple functional teams across the organization.